What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our website are designed by:
– are necessary to enable us to understand how customers use our website;
– third parties who display web banner advertisements for ALS Scaffolding Hire.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online site navigation.
2. For ALS to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable ALS to collect information about how users use our website, including to monitor the success of campaigns.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
If you only disable third-party cookies, This may affect our ability to show you products and services that are more relevant to you.